What's left

Timeclock

Mar 17, 2017
I think it would be a good idea for a place for updates on addons that are left/leaving/gone so we can keep our systems clean and up to date. I hate this is happening and thank those who provided us with great entertainment.

Dermot

Jul 3, 2015
Moving away from making it easy for people to install addon(s) with wizards like indigo is a step in the right direction to fix the saturation of fully loaded boxes, specially from people who don't know how to install anything manually.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I think it would be a good idea for a place for updates on addons that are left/leaving/gone so we can keep our systems clean and up to date. I hate this is happening and thank those who provided us with great entertainment.
If you look in Addon Installer and in Fusion you will have a pretty good idea of what's left. Some addons from devs who left still work for now but will go on deteriorating as it starts to break down and no one to maintain them.

Moving away from making it easy for people to install addon(s) with wizards like indigo is a step in the right direction to fix the saturation of fully loaded boxes, specially from people who don't know how to install anything manually.
I agree.