whats not working today

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
Al*uc
movies hd
much movies
Mov**4k

add to the list if you have an addon not working today..

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
movihd: not working..... the way to get donations is to keep your stuff up and running.

tvaddons, is at present the only group i intend to donate to...thanks guys for your hard work

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Movies HD is not a tvaddons addon. Much Movies sources are in Genesis so who cares about that one. Mov**4k is blocked in the UK so I can't comment on that one. Al*uc, never used it.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
why complain?

Seems to be the trend on this forum

Thats what a lot of people do here now

They dont bother trying to read anything anymore and instead make ridiculous posts like these,even after they have been told by the developer what to do to get help,along with it been posted over and over and also in guides and peoples signatures

Search is non existent and may aswell be removed from the forum

Nothing gets done about it anymore regarding moderation so people dont give a crap and just keep posting the same old things over and over without bothering to look anywhere

Little wonder a lot of people dont bother answering things on here anymore and are staying away

You want help..... POST A LOG in the relevant place or post in the relevant section

Last edited:

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
First off i dont think its a ridiculous post.....and i have read and read and read and searched all the threads for a fix to those addons, and have found nothing that helps..i looked at others logs that have been posted...and can see that its not just me,, and my log is exactly as the others....so where is the help..
Al*uc much movies are listed here under the video addons....i thought there may be an answer to them not working. sorry if i ruffled your feathers.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
First off i dont think its a ridiculous post.....and i have read and read and read and searched all the threads for a fix to those addons, and have found nothing that helps..i looked at others logs that have been posted...and can see that its not just me,, and my log is exactly as the others....so where is the help..
Al*uc much movies are listed here under the video addons....i thought there may be an answer to them not working. sorry if i ruffled your feathers.
Look 2 posts above the post you made complaining in the Al*uc thread

You will see dudehere said to post a log,which you ignored then decided to make another post saying addons werent working for 3 days "whats up with that"

Look in the other threads you posted in,you will see people being told to post logs

When you got ignored in your "whats up with that" thread,you made another post here saying the same thing basically and then got ignored again so posted again underneath with some ridiculous crap about developers to keep their addons alive so they can get a donation from you

If you want to donate,then donate.Dont use it as some kind of bargaining tool to a developer to fix your addon.They do this for nothing,i doubt they give a crap if you donate or not.They dont have to fix anything just because you say you would donate to them,so yes,for that reason alone it is ridiculous

Pretty much all you have done since you joined here is either complain about things (mostly things not even related to this site)or completely ignored what people have told you when trying to help,then go and make posts like you did here

You just dont get it.There is no fix to an addon unless the developer knows what the problem is.To know what the problem is they need a log,not for you to keep complaining about things and saying you have read other peoples logs

Then after all this you come up with "so where is the help?" Words fail me

But of course you already know all of this and know how to get help because you keep telling us that you have read and read every thread,so you must have come across all of this right?

You are either on a wind up or just like ignoring everyone,either way good luck

You have read this already with you having read every thread and all,but just incase it slipped past you,have another read of this http://forums.tvaddons.co/threads/3848-Welcome-to-XBMCHUB-START-HERE

The links may not work or be up to date but it should point you in the right direction

Last edited: