What's your streaming source of choice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleazar Coding

Retired Moderator
Oct 10, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
We're curious to hear what everyone's favourite streaming sources are, please reply and let us know. In case you're scratching your head asking what I mean by a streaming source, I mean the cyberlocker that hosts the video, as in GorillaVid, MightyUpload, MovReel, or Google Video.

RottenJ

Jul 13, 2014
Up until the last couple months, Movreel was my primary. Recently I've seen a lot of stream failures with MR. I had good luck with 180upload and used them after they removed the captcha requirement (won't use any captcha sources PITA!) but 180upload has given no response when selected quite a bit. I've started to use VK and gorrillavid with good success. Too bad with movreel they were almost perfect for a long time. I run kodi on linux mint, fire tv, kindle HDX, HTC one M8, Samsung G3, HP Slate 21 pro (android) and Ouya.

Phryzm

Dec 8, 2014
GVideo,180UpLoad,MighthyUpload,Ishared,clicknload my top 5 go to streamers.

marcianna74

Jan 22, 2015
Gorilla used to be a favorite, but no longer, 180 is usually reliable, divx links are usually good and now I look for Vidbull as they have proven to be more reliable.

[email protected]

May 28, 2012
VK, promptfile, and ishared are my go to streamers. Is anyone having any luck with realdebrid lately ?
Im a prime member and it used to be great but now all i get is no stream avalable or it goes to the show but does not buffer at all. I miss rapidgator and filefactory.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
RD links working fine for me, both Rapidgator & FileFactory links are also working.

Status
Not open for further replies.