Where are the NEWEST UrlReslover & ResloverUrl ?

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Where are the NEWEST UrlReslover & ResloverUrl ?

Hello. Sorry but I do not know WHAT forum I have to use here. !
On THREE (are áll) on my devices I stil have OLD resolvers.
They recieve updates from very good working addons.
But...I recieve no updates from the TVADDONS Repo's (including the Resolver Repo).
The version of TVADDONS for ResolverUrl is 5.1.27 BUT on my devices the latest version in the TVADDONS Repo is 5.1.22 !
The version of TVADDONS for UrlReslover is 6.0.0 BUT on my devices the latest version in the TVADDONS Repo is 5.1.22 !
I've updated the TVADDONS resolvers but I still see only the OLD version in the TVADDONS Repo's !
Does TVADDONS not longer support or update or push updates of the Resolvers ?!
Thanks.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I assume you are now on Matrix 19. If so, the Kodi team made it so add-ons that are not from their original repo will not auto update. Best bet is to go to your settings, add-ons and check for updates. If you have updates available you will have the option to update all add-ons or only kodi repo add-ons.
Hope this helps.

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Sorry.
ALL of my devices run on Kodi 18.9 and Indigo messages from TVADDONS work perfectly, but nó ResolverUpdates from TVADDONS.
I dó recieve ResolverUpdates from other Repos and mostly TVADDONS has an update some days later, but at thís very moment the last recieved version of the Resolvers is 5.1.22 when I want to MANUAL update my resolvers. Other Repos dó have newer versions of the Resolvers, but my GOTO for RELIABLE updates is still TVADDONS !

capslock

Jan 1, 2018
Hello.
Well, today I recieved on three devices the newest Resolver 6.0.1.
I have nót changed my software or anything else.
Very strange that suddenly the original updates from TVADDONS are being pushed to me ?!