where to buy beelink r68

pace508

May 18, 2013
I am looking to purchase a beelink r68, could someone recommend a reputable company to buy from

Marcos

Oct 20, 2013
Northern europe
If you don't need it asap or even for Christmas I would suggest aliexpress or banggood. Beelink them self seem to suggest gearbest, but I have no experiences with them. I know there are lot of post's mocking aliexpress and banggood, but I have not had any major issues with them. I have not lost my money (yet:rolleyes:) and I have not gotten any counterfeits. To all of my questions and issues have been dealt swiftly.
I have made close to 80 orders on aliexpress and over 40 in banggood. Including many phones and tablets. I have gotten better customer support from them than from certain UK foundation selling certain computer that can also be used as media centre.

I would definitely stay away from dealextreme. They have been know to sell counterfeit tablets with faked specifications, when confronted with proof they respond with Chinese wall of silence.

I would probably make couple deep Google searches about the gearbest and if I could find no serious dirt and their shipping expenses would be reasonable, I would order from them.

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
How about geekbuying? They're some good Ole boys over there. They offer a ton of support for tv boxes and Roms and updates and such. If it were me that would be my first stop.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
X Random Topics 3
E OUYA 3
G OUYA 3