Which device do you use to run Kodi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemantx

Sep 9, 2015
Earth
I run Amazon FireTV Sticks on 3 TV's. I also have a Xuumbox (Thank you TV Addons).

I also run Kodi on my Ubuntu Box (AMD 9core with 32g ram)..mainly whenever i want to download content that is saved on my 5tb shared NFS volume. All the other devices look to this box for content.

I have Kodi on my Win10 laptop as well as my Samgung Note4 phone.

Two days ago, I received my new Odroid C2 in the mail (Quad core 2ghz processor, 2gig ram, 32g emmc drive, gig ethernet, 4k HDMI (60fps). Plan to install Kodi on it tonight.

nickld

Oct 1, 2012
The great Inland Northwest
Fire TV - Main
HP Stream Mini running Windows 10. (Always on. Also runs MySQL)
Ouya. (Yes, I still have my trusty ol' Ouya)
Dell Optiplex 750 running Manjaro Cinnamon
Core 2-quad running Linux mint 17.3 at this time.
Core i5 dual boots Ubuntu Mate and KXStudio 14
Amazon Fire 7" 5th gen. Just to play around with. Using SlimLP 5.1.1 ROM

oldmatelot

Dec 8, 2015
I am running Kodi on my old HP laptop --- trying to find a build that is not too heavily into H D as my internet speed is low (DSL) and I can not get any higher because of where I live in the bush

Red67

Aug 19, 2013
Liverpool, UK
Have 2 MXQ android TV streaming boxes at home which the Kids use, I have at the moment an MXPro Box which has the main setup on it, I also have it loaded up on my Laptop and two tablets and an old Ipad which can't be used at the moment as it has a cracked screen. Will be looking for a better box in the near future as we now need another box for the main room of the house.

WBalls

Feb 15, 2016
Android MXQ box in the living room and 2 Macbook Pros for the bedroom and portable.

pye3.142

Jan 14, 2016
uk
I'm Running a Minix Neo X8-H Plus with a Neo A2 Lite Air Mouse connected via HDMI to a Samsung 55" Tv and a Optical cable to a Sony DA1200ES of the audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.