Which Kodi 15 download for FireStick?

MMB10

Oct 20, 2013
The Great Northwest
Hi

I want to upgrade to Kodi 15, I'm currently running 14.2, after I install it, I want to add Kodi 15 to an Amazon Firestick to use on my Smart TV, I've watch the videos on how to.

Question: Which Kodi download should I choose, the one for Windows (I'm on Windows 8.1) or the link APK ARM x86 for Android to install on a Firestick as the videos say.

My Windows OS is not an Android.

If I do download the APK ARM x86 link and then install it on the Firestick, will I need to re-download the windows version after installing on the Firestick In order to use Kodi on my PC?

Thanks,
Confused

MMB10

Oct 20, 2013
The Great Northwest
Sorry if you look under install on the home page at the top there;s one for fire tv

If I do install the android one to install Kodi 15 on the Fire stick on my Windows 8.1, will I then have to re-install the windows 15 download after the fire stick install in order to use version 15 on my PC, because it's not an android device, if so will the android download screw up my settings?

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
If I do install the android one to install Kodi 15 on the Fire stick on my Windows 8.1, will I then have to re-install the windows 15 download after the fire stick install in order to use version 15 on my PC, because it's not an android device, if so will the android download screw up my settings?

Say what.I have no clue as to what that post means :confused: lol

If you want kodi on your fire stick use the android one

If you want it on your pc use the windows one :)

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
sorry,hit return there.download the arm version and install using adbfire,your existing kodi 14.2 settings will be kept.may need to reinstall a few things.
then you download the windows version for your windows pc and upgrade that,the process is simple now.