Which media player?

deucecoupe

Nov 21, 2014
Hi
I have been using The Little Black Box to stream content, but it is V1, version 2 is now out and it appears that all of us who supported them in the beginning are now being ignored. TLBB software will not upgrade Kodi so I am about to give up on it.
My question is what is the best option for running Kodi. A friend has a Cocoon media player which works OK but constantly comes up with a "cache full" message and takes forever to watch a program due to stops to buffer content.

I am not computer savvy so what I am looking for is a media player that is Linux or Android based that will cause me the least amount of problems and is able to be easily updated.
Any suggestions?

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
Depends on how much you're willing to spend. You want cheap go to aliexpress and search out "tv box" there's a million of em.
You want good look at windows with bing, you want difficult get a fire tv, you want expensive look at Nvidia shield, you want older but still functional look at ouya.

What do I use? I sport an hp mini stream which is Windows 8.1 with bing. Expensive yes, but works perfectly all the time and for everything, including netflix, streaming hockey from Pho*nix, etc.