Which plugins do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slacky

Aug 17, 2012
Sorry if in the wrong section but didn't know where else to put it

What plugins do you use official or non official and say a brief description to what the plugin does?

Kjxn

May 11, 2012
Sorry if in the wrong section but didn't know where else to put it

What plugins do you use official or non official and say a brief description to what the plugin does?
This same question has been asked and answered numerous times in this forum. I would recommend searching the forum, or google, reading up on each addon and then asking questions on what you have researched. I personally have answered this 3-4 times in this forum.

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
Hey slacky,

It is true, we are LUCKY to see regular development on this site. That said... It takes time for new ADDONS to become a "go to" ADDON. I just searched the forum and the answers I gave in each one... Would still stand today.

I highly doubt that anyone's "daily drivers" have changed in the past 6 months... For the most part ;)

I would also encourage you to read up on the different ADDONS... As most all of them offer both tvShows and movies.... Some, a few, offer more specific continent. It is all a matter of opinion. What features you want, etc... Are things to keep in mind. To answer those questions peruse the subforums for the ones you're really interested in ;)

jas0npc

Banned
May 5, 2012
UK
Things get outdated, stop being supported and new plugins made weekly
But kjxn was right. You could use the search button. I know some addons get left behind, but the big ones dont for long. So instead of having a new thread every week :)
Lets just use the search see what people are using. Give them a try if they dont work, then post in the correct part of the forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.