Which skins allow me to change the internet connection settings?

primecutz

Sep 26, 2013
I am loving the new hub wizard, but I am having an issue changing the internet connection settings.

The new confluence skin does not allow this. I must change to XIOS.

Is there a way to enable me to change the internet connections in confluence? Does anyone know any other skins that would allow me to change internet connections? Or maybe I can get the original confluence back after I have installed the hubwizard?

I am using a Pivos DS media player with the Linux build.

primecutz

Sep 26, 2013
Thank you.

Is that the only one?

My relatives are not computer savvy enough to change it, and change it back.

Surfer

Oct 1, 2013
I still cannot believe this issue hasn't been sorted out.

Does anyone know if the other m3 linux builds (toys etc.) have this same issue or is it only the Pivos build that causes this.

bigdogeh

May 6, 2012
as far as I know I think they all do it. It really is a pain. the xios skin is crap... and to have to go to it to change the internet settings is a pain also as others have chimed in. finding where to change thesettings in the skin is challenging enough, then having to get back out and put a decent skin on... fun, (sarcasm)

Surfer

Oct 1, 2013
It just doesn't make sense...

When I first bought an M1, I couldn't get it connected to the internet. I read on their forum that there was a Wi-Fi issue which required me to open the device and reposition the adapter. I perform this task and it worked perfectly. I was able to connect to the internet and didn't require a skin change. It's now almost 2 years later and with the latest flash I have to swap skins in order to connect.

I am going to post on their forum and get some feedback on this Wi-Fi/Skin issue.

primecutz

Sep 26, 2013
Thanks Surfer.

I'm not sure if this is done intentionally, or if maybe it was just overlooked?

Looking forward to their response.

ashbanki

Oct 9, 2013
Thanks for the reply jokster, but I have a mygica 510B that has Linux and xbmc preloaded and the only skin in appearance settings is confluence plus all the others that have been imported by the wizard (non of which are called ixos)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Kodi Skins 2
B Kodi Skins 4
S iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch 1