Which VPN is Best?

brianljnr

Oct 23, 2012
Hi All. Could someone please tell me which VPN is best from Pure VPN and Private Internet Access

I know that there is a price difference but it's only a couple of pounds and I would like to get the best for speed and easy set-up.

Many Thanks in Advance
Brianljnr :confused:

elusien

Feb 7, 2013
Cyprus
I tried PureVPN and it was fine, but in the end end I went with Overplay, mainly because of their SmartDNS feature, which works great for me here in Cyprus.

Rose Ab

Feb 27, 2014
I've not tried PIA yet to compare with but use PureVPN for accessing my U.S. media streaming services such as Netflix and Pandora, plus to securely access my banking and other accounts in the U.S.
I've worked with a few VPN's over the years for general security purposes and it is by far the best combination of speed/performance/privacy and price. All these other company's talk a good game but they overload their servers and have tons of down time. PureVPN works, its as simple as that. I have yet to experience any down time and on my 50mbit connection I get full speeds.
The service was easy to setup and I loved the chat help. Price is very affordable and I haven't had any reliability issues. Plenty of instructions on how to setup the VPN if you want or need to do it manually.

elusien

Feb 7, 2013
Cyprus
I've worked with a few VPN's over the years for general security purposes and it is by far the best combination of speed/performance/privacy and price. All these other company's talk a good game but they overload their servers and have tons of down time. PureVPN works, its as simple as that.
No doubt some other companies do overload their servers and have tons of downtime, but I can't say I've experienced this with Overplay, else I wouldn't stay with them.

sunnex

Mar 16, 2013
Hi All. Could someone please tell me which VPN is best from Pure VPN and Private Internet Access

I know that there is a price difference but it's only a couple of pounds and I would like to get the best for speed and easy set-up.

Many Thanks in Advance
Brianljnr :confused:
Hi give this>https://hola.org/< if the link does not work do a search for Hola you'll be more than
satisfy, as the sating goes "just say yes"

Last edited:

micjustin33

Feb 10, 2014
I have been using Pure VPN for nearly 4 months and I am 100% satisfied with the services they provide. The interface is very user friendly. It's speeds are outstanding. Uptime is great as well. Easy to use. Their Support is Awesome. I personally wouldn't look any further for a VPN provider! Read PureVPN review I hope you also find it the best vpn..

Last edited:

Zangetxu

Dec 18, 2013
PureVPN has

1-More countries
2-More Protocol
3-IKEv2 protocol for blackberry
4-Split Tunneling
5-WORKING INTERNET KILL SWITCH
6-NAT Firewall
7-More Payment Methods

AmmarNaeem

Feb 11, 2014
As a security expert I have been analyzing VPN industry. It seems the role of VPN is increasing more than ever. I also setup VPN 2,3 times. I thing there is a fair battle between Hidemyass and IPVanish. Both are excellent VPN providers and have fairly equal features but i rank ipvanish high for its customer support. I have find out detailed Vpn reviews here. http://www.vpn***ks.com/ They are comprehensive and answered all the queries related with VPN. Hope these reviews will also help others out in searching for best VPN according to their needs

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
Don't use these they keep logs. Believe me I know. I used to use these as they were reccomended by giganews. Downloaded a torrent using it one day which was obviously being monitored, anyway they threatened to hand my ip address over if I did it again.

This is a great write up definitely worth the read if you thinking getting a VPN
http://torrentfreak.com/which-vpn-services-take-your-anonymity-seriously-2014-edition-140315/

Last edited:

alastairlee

Apr 22, 2014
UAE
I use HideMyAss which is easy to use fast and has great customer services if help is needed. I have tried many like MULLVAD, Witopia and free vpns but this is the best so far.

Kierc.0857

Mar 22, 2014
Guys and I right in thinking tv catchup won't work even with smart DNS (as I have overplay) and it won't work for me

Last edited:

lafamiliaestodo

Jun 12, 2014
Im running vpnicity on my ouya, its great for android because it integrates into xbmc so theres no messing around with pcs just one click on or off