Which VPN is Best?

Tiberious

Jan 21, 2015
Hey All,
From past experience never use "hide my ass" unless you are only surfing. Not a safe vpn for torrents or streaming.
I presently use BolehVPN and highly recommend. Been using this VPN since Jan 2012 and have never received any notices or complaints.
They do not keep logs, works great for all torrents and KODI, multiple countries to choose ip's from and reasonably priced.

mittie

Apr 18, 2015
Been using PIA on my raspberry pi for about 2 years. Never had a problem with it. I recently swaped over to openelec and setting it up was a breeze using the PIA Openvpn add on.

felixstowe

Jan 4, 2013
ok guys, now had enough of trying to keep ahead of restrictions here in the uk so i am going to move to a vpn. My question (sorry about this) is that i do a lot of HD streaming and i am thinking of using pure vpn. Is it fast enough? Also i have noticed that even if i use an alternate site to access ice films i can get access but the links to the films appear to be blocked. Will a vpn "open these up again"
Thanks for any help or suggestions you may have

Highcroft

Jun 2, 2015
Been using pia for about a year now, never had any probs, £27 for the yearly subscription great price.

Lilhustler10

Feb 9, 2016
Do not get ipvanish if you use an android tv box with an ethernet connection.

I was using VyprVpn and was having no problems at all but having seen IPvanish being advertised everywhere & them being cheaper I decided Id try them today and had nothing but problems.

1st the built in kill all application in the mediabox launcher that came installed on my mxiii-g kept killing the ipvanish Apk on launching kodi meaning I had to change launcher to launcher3

Then I noticed on the IPvanish apk that the server Pings do not update over ethernet only wifi which is garbage as ethernet provides a much smoother connection for me having only got ADSL broadband and without the server pings/response times updating it's impossible to know which server offers the best connection without manually testing each one. Bullshit. I emailed there support and they stated there "app is designed for android tablets and mobiles only" and they basically don't care and won't be addressing the problem.

Long story short iv cancelled IPvanish and will be getting VyprVpn again

bradhaddin81

Mar 10, 2016
Hey All,
From past experience never use "hide my ass" unless you are only surfing. Not a safe vpn for torrents or streaming.
I presently use best vpn for Canada - Ivacy and highly recommend. Been using this VPN since Jan 2012 and have never received any notices or complaints.
They do not keep logs, works great for all torrents and KODI, multiple countries to choose ip's from and reasonably priced.

I was using a free vpn but I read a comparison free vs paid vpn on Ivacy then I checked my IP it was not secured while using free vpn then I get best vpn Canada. It just not provide anonymity but it also provides fastest speed to all its users.

Last edited:

lynda4199

Sep 4, 2013
I installed Datho VPN(free account) i was surprised how well it works and i am thinking about upgrading just thought i'd mention it as it's a VPN
Can you tell me please, how do I install it. The pdf shows a bad url, so now I'm stumped. I've signed up for the free acct, but don't know what to do next. Thanks

pattinson

Jul 14, 2016
I thought I would post a brief note about my experiences with customer support here, following an issue I had yesterday. Having previously subscribed to Ipvanish, I decided to try several others before renewing (Largely due to the restriction on only 2 devices). After trying several other services, I dedcided to stick with Ipvanish. Not because of the cost, nor the fact that they limit their account to only 2 devices (3 would have been preferable in order to cover my ipad, laptop and smartphone), but because of their EXTREMELY fast (UDP) speeds, their good range of protocols, their policy on logging and their EXTREMELY good, 24hr/365 customer service.

The problem I had yesterday was that I was unable to get the App to work, despite working fine before. It took nearly 2 hours to resolve.(As someone who is pretty IT aware already I never contact support with simple issues and usually get referred to tier 2 support). A service I liked was getting the SAME customer support agent each time, (So I didnt have to keep going over what had been done with someone new each time....Notes only say so much and repeated contacts soon use up notes fields). This can be a problem, if you dont have confidence in the support tech helping but my contact (Edwin) was simply amazing. In between sorting the problem out, (Reboots etc) we has some really good conversations. He clearly knew his product and *I* believe, went beyond the level of support for this product (The issue turned out to be a windows issue, rather than an app issue). The end result was that I was able to connect to either of my 2 preferred protocols Best UK VPN & Best USA VPN Service Provider One and only ipvanish

harisaltaf

Sep 1, 2016
I was using a free vpn but I read a comparison free vs paid vpn on Ivacy then I checked my IP it was not secured while using free vpn then I get best vpn Canada. It just not provide anonymity but it also provides fastest speed to all its users.
I am using ExpressVPN Personally but Also read ABout Purevpn and Hidemyass Both are best but i prefer express vpn Best For Canada I get Complete Information about Best VPNs for Canada Here is the Source Netflixvpn.co

jameshouston135

Sep 8, 2016
Well I am not very much technical person but I am using kodi with vpn, and according to my understanding you can separately synchronies VPN with your devices as I did. Infect I got an article with detail guide to setup VPN and add channels on kodi, however configuration of VPN with Kodi is now very much easier for me and also the addition of channels. Long in short I think you can do it and I have already share the reference with you guys.

Make sure to use VPN while using Kodi as it will keep your IP safe and secure your internet traffic because is kodi safe or not you don't know exactly.

Last edited: