Since my previous thread of similar subject was closed before anyone could provide a meaningful answer, here is the solution for the issue of why it's sometimes hard to get the correct episode to stream, regardless of which Kodi add-on you're using. This is often the case when there is more than one series of the same name (eg Twilight Zone, Lost In Space, etc). Due to similar descriptions, scrapers can easily get confused.
- The most important thing you can do is configure your add-on(s) to display results "by provider" (rather than by quality). You can do this from the Playback setting in each add-on.
- In the same Playback section, set the default action to "directory" (rather than by dialog or auto-play).
- Then starting from the top of the list of results, if you get a dodgy result, note that provider, and skip all of its other streams. Jump down the list till you see the next different provider and try again.
- Using the Indigo add-on, clear Kodi's cache, thumbnails, packages and crash logs.
- Clear providers and clear cache for all add-ons - you'll need to do this individually in the Tools section for each add-on.
- Clear your Android cache, either for all apps or just for Kodi.
- Clear your Android DNS settings - if I understand it correctly, unless there's an Android setting for this, you can do it by removing your media player's power cord for about 1/2 a minute. If it has a battery, remove that too.