Question Why does an old series ep stream instead of the right one (eg Lost In Space)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fermat

Oct 30, 2016
Just using Lost In Space as an example, no matter which streaming add-on I'm using, more often than not it will end up streaming an episode of the original Lost In Space series from the 1960s instead of the new 2018 series. I use Trakt so I know it's not a search issue on my part, because the add-on should be looking for the latest episode I'm up to (currently Lost In Space (2018) S01E03) but practically all of the results are just for the the old series. It's infuriating because until you try each one you have no idea what you're gonna get. Like Forest Gump says "ya neva know which one you gonna git"!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Sorry, this is not something we can help you with. It sounds like you are streaming content from the net using illegal addons, this is not something we discuss on this site.

• Winner
Reactions: capslock

Fermat

Oct 30, 2016
What sort of a joke response is that? This entire forum exists to assist users of Kodi add-ons. Whether those add-ons are illegal or otherwise is irrelevant when the question posed made no mention of which add-ons are involved. So firstly, for you to make that assumption is rather presumptuous. And secondly, rather odd that you've been quite happy to provide advice regarding illegal add-ons such as Ex**us before, eg. see your advice here https://www.tvaddons.co/community/threads/tvdb-a-possible-fix.63604/#post-433769

Status
Not open for further replies.