Will Vevo ever come back?

kiffmoore

Jan 2, 2013
You can watch videos with music box, bring up the context menu of the song you're on or go into the add-on settings and can't remember the exact setting but you can get it to play videos from YouTube rather than the mp3s

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Flexo6

Feb 13, 2013
You can watch videos with music box, bring up the context menu of the song you're on or go into the add-on settings and can't remember the exact setting but you can get it to play videos from YouTube rather than the mp3s

Ty for the info Kiff.... I'll give it a try

Flexo6

Feb 13, 2013

Thx Kiff....works excellent!

kiffmoore

Jan 2, 2013
[quote name="kiffmoore" post=356366]You can watch videos with music box, bring up the context menu of the song you're on or go into the add-on settings and can't remember the exact setting but you can get it to play videos from YouTube rather than the mp3s<br />
<br />
Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Thx Kiff....works excellent!

It's a great music add-on, i don't think it gets the exposure or respect deserves, but maybe that's a good thing!

nick544

Jun 12, 2016

Thanks a lot for the information, videos here I come!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Kodi Support 0
F Video Addons 0
D Music Addons 2