WISE unpacker python port

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Yes novamov and a bunch of others were fixed, the new version is currently being pushed out

Sorry, get real busy daily, I'll go have a look and see what I can do.

I'll see what i can do, last time I think i messed up in trying to do a clean reforking too. gotta get my github for windows tool to allow me to login to sync/download stuff too as i can click sync and upload but other parts seem messed up atm in the tool for me, not sure if its a key issue or what.

Btw i think novamov or one of the domains in the same file being handled as like a .so and .vx domain too, which was acting a bit touchy about a month ago.

Alright, deleting it this time actually worked unlike last and reforking it, got things up now and will put in a pull request shortly. added in the "return self.unresolvable()" soemtimes with code and msg in it, and common.addon.log() use.

It's good that I went back and worked these over and did more testing found a flaw in my common.py for binary highway's parsing due to site changes on a couple where &'s were done differently and accidentally parsed out.

Last edited:
Btw I noticed that it does an update of the host plugins quite OFTEN on this new version. I've had my new plugins deleted 2 or 3 times while working on them. Is it possible to maybe get urlresolver to unzip the host files or whatever to that directly without deleting other .py files?

I noticed earlier that part of the addon folder got deleted all together when i went to start work on them today... and just now while idling EVERYTHING except the main addon folder's folder got deleted. something going on?

Think I was using the 1.1.2 master version instead of frodo version though.

Alright, I got things put in for Frodo as well and a pull request placed, hope things are to your liking.

Last edited:

fdm

Apr 21, 2013
Btw I noticed that it does an update of the host plugins quite OFTEN on this new version. I've had my new plugins deleted 2 or 3 times while working on them. Is it possible to maybe get urlresolver to unzip the host files or whatever to that directly without deleting other .py files?
I lost several resolvers to that too. I think XBMC handles the update process, so you'd likely have to patch it to change that behavior. You might try just changing the version number in addon.xml to keep it from updating and overwriting files manually every time you rebase.

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
Yeah I have to do that too.. xbmc deletes the entire folder and unzips the new version

Lost quite a bit of code a couple times! :)

@Highway - I commented on your pull request:

- Only use self.unresolvable() when trying to grab the final link, so only in the get_media_url() function, return False in the others when needed
- self.unresolvable() needs 2 arguments - code and msg

Here's a good example from 180Uploads:

Code:
        except urllib2.URLError, e:
            common.addon.log_error(self.name + ': got http error %d fetching %s' %
                                   (e.code, web_url))
            common.addon.show_small_popup('Error','Http error: '+str(e), 5000, error_logo)
            return self.unresolvable(code=3, msg=e)
        except Exception, e:
            common.addon.log_error('**** 180upload Error occured: %s' % e)
            common.addon.show_small_popup(title='[B][COLOR white]180UPLOAD[/COLOR][/B]', msg='[COLOR red]%s[/COLOR]' % e, delay=5000, image=error_logo)
            return self.unresolvable(code=0, msg=e)