Wizards or Builds

Horse4190

Nov 16, 2016
I have kodi jarvis downloaded to my asus tablet. Just need help how to run or use to my kodi. I think this might help with the addons to watch movies. Thanks

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
We strongly discourage the use of Wizards and/or builds. Both will pack your device with addons that you mayh never use. You would be better off learning to use the few addons that you really can't live without.

omoobatv

Feb 15, 2018
great advice, you dont need too much addon, you can DIY get those you like and you are good to go

Horse4190

Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the advice. I didn't know that. May I know what would be the best addons for watching movies and live sports?

catnap

Nov 4, 2015
wizard/builds is nothing but a big headache i finds,who wants someone elses kodi?dont we want to watch addons that you wants yourself.I always wonder why do these builders put on all these addons with most everything comes on(tv shows,movies)are the same.(on most of the addons).its just uses up to much file space.and went you uses up to much space i finds it buffers alot more along with other problems people have.and went it says that its a small build so it runs fast(thats BULL)builds double in size in a day of use.I watches 720p and 5.1 audio now with my slow internet something i can't do with a build.yes i tryed # of times.thanks