Wow I had no idea!

spideynut

May 3, 2015
Just read the latest newsletter from tvaddons I had no idea people rip on Devs. This is just crazy talk. Why would you bite the hand that feeds you. What is wrong with people these days. I just glanced at a handful of post and it seems like a bunch of people who bought really cheap tv box's and then 3 months later can't under stand why so and so add-on isn't working even though it works on my 1800.00 laptop and so on.

Well wanted to publicly thank the big hitters for making me laugh at 3am or sleep right through my alarm because I banged out the last 2 episodes of Dark Matter.. Wish you guys the best and if the complaining gets too out of control. Take a break and make us suffer. It would be like coming down from smack (not that I know what that feels like :). Cold Turkey that would whip some of thses attitudes into shape!

B from the 808state

Highcroft

Jun 2, 2015
Totally agree with you spideynut, and I too would like to thank all the Devs who put in many hours of hard unpaid work for the best addons to be found. It is a shame that there is some ignorant people out there who seem to have no idea of all the work the Devs do and just want to complain about the best free service to be found anywhere on the net. Hopefully the Devs do know that there is people out there that really appreciate all the time and effort they put in and carry on with their hard work, and won't let the minority spoil it for the rest of us. Once again many thanks to all concerned and please keep up the fantastic work

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
I think there's a bunch of people on social media pushing the cheap box idea.

I will refrain from saying which cheap box in particular.

IT has always been a huge misconception that kodi addons give instant gratification to watching whatever you want and it just doesn't work that way. There's work involved and most of all alot of patience is necessary.

What? Work? Patience? Asking people for those two things is obviously asking too much.

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
I did post on this the other day since the name Kodi was launched theres been a frenzy on fully loaded devices being sold and if you don't know or have little knowledge on the runnings of Kodi well thats when you get people kicking up a fuss on this site with demands etc etc.I don't know the answer but it's not on and there must be a way to protect the team from this back lash.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I did post on this the other day since the name Kodi was launched theres been a frenzy on fully loaded devices being sold and if you don't know or have little knowledge on the runnings of Kodi well thats when you get people kicking up a fuss on this site with demands etc etc.I don't know the answer but it's not on and there must be a way to protect the team from this back lash.
The change of name to Kodi was a complete flop, I thought the idea was to prevent all this fully-loaded stuff as the name was a trademark, it seems to have gone the other way! Might as well have left it as XBMC :D

jmhng

Jul 28, 2015
i agree with you spidey, hats off to all that put the time in to the addons and repos.
the bad thing is all the post about, free hbo, free premium channels, unlimited movies, etc...just use this smart media box with kodi..
then they get there box, and whooooo...no hbos, etc, unless you can devote 24 hours a day chasing working addons.

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
My worse thing was to tell my friends the hours i spend putting stuff right i don't mind when it's family basically i shoot myself in the foot now when i tell them you need to do a bit of reading and find out hoe it works. The usual answer i get is i can't be arsed with that well i no longer help them as i've got my own devices to contend with

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Welcome Centre 2
S Random Topics 4
V Raspberry Pi 5