XBMC 12.2 Network Connection Failed

kenny151076

Jan 30, 2013
Project Description:
Hi Guys,

We try to update the xbmc to work on the G Box Midnight to the latest version after fix a lot of bug we come out with a problem,
When we try to select the Network connection by wireless the box is empty looks like no signal from the box.

We redone the kernel for it and still the same problem.
Can some fix it we need it asap. need to be done today.

All the best

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
Project Description:
Hi Guys,

We try to update the xbmc to work on the G Box Midnight to the latest version after fix a lot of bug we come out with a problem,
When we try to select the Network connection by wireless the box is empty looks like no signal from the box.

We redone the kernel for it and still the same problem.
Can some fix it we need it asap. need to be done today.

All the best
Who are you?
What are you asking for?
Who are you asking for it from?
Please create ONE support thread... not multiple with the exact same post. ;)

BrunoJ

Nov 7, 2013
Who are you?
What are you asking for?
Who are you asking for it from?
Please create ONE support thread... not multiple with the exact same post. ;)
Any more question umOuch ? he just ask for some help ..

Do you need the Passport number ? Mobile number ? Full address and bank details ??

FFS this is how to welcome here ??

Get a life and don't need to try be smart

We create a new firmware for the G Box Midnight with XBMC 12.2 and fix a few bugs and we just need to ask if any one come across with the same problem and maybe knows how to fix it.

So i don't think is any need to talk to people like you did special from a Moderator of the forum.

If you need any more details about who we are send me a pm and i will tell you without any problems..

Have a nice day

ShakenNstirred

Sep 11, 2013
I had the similar problem last week with my mx2 box running Linux and xbmc 12.2.
got home from work and went to watch something and there was no connection, wired didn't show or any wireless signals in the box
and the date on xbmc was 1 jan 1970.
only way I sorted it was to reinstall. been fine since the reinstall