xbmc clock issues

heavyd69

Oct 25, 2013
the clock is always way off on the xbmc. I have tried to fix it but no success. Any advice?

HANNAH

Jun 26, 2013
If you mean the time shown on the screen is incorrect you can amend this by going into android settings. You can't adjust it in the xbmc programmes

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
XBMC TIME on ANDROID devices require you to set up the time zone information via ANDROID Settings.

Open the PRIMARY DEVICE SETTINGS APP.

Scroll down towards the bottom.

Look for Set Date & Time

heavyd69

Oct 25, 2013
XBMC TIME on ANDROID devices require you to set up the time zone information via ANDROID Settings.

Open the PRIMARY DEVICE SETTINGS APP.

Scroll down towards the bottom.

Look for Set Date & Time
Very weird, i went into the android setup and corrected the clock settings and time zone which allowed by clock to work until i turned it off. then when i booted up again, the clock was not correct . I do not disconnect the power from the system, just power it down. I assume it should be maintaining the correct time.

Sgt.Colon

Jan 14, 2014
I know my MX2 shows the incorrect time when I first turn it on but then it does correct itself after about 5 seconds.

tvro

Aug 8, 2013
Canada
I find if your internet connection goes down your time is wrong I use it as a quick check on connected or not

jonc

Developer
Jun 16, 2013
Bangkok
One should have nothing to do with the other. The time comes fro your Machins OS ot the web.
Nope sorry to disagree here, but on all MX2 boxes, if there is NO internet the date is 1970-01-01 and the time is zero from boot is something like 00:03:00 [3 minues after boot with No internet connected to the box] - when your internet is connected the time will be set to the time zone selected under settings and display under Android desktop and of course XBMC.