Xbmc install using android phone method

Jt2424

Nov 29, 2013
After installing js terminal i enter the command adb connect my ip:5555 and it keeps saying ADB: not found. Any ideas? I do have adb turned on on the Fire Tv. Thanks in advance

spaceghost

Aug 20, 2012
In the instructions under (connect my ip address) that should be your ip address for the Fire.
You can find that in SETTINGS/SYSTEM/ABOUT/NETWORK
in the Fire.

Jt2424

Nov 29, 2013
Thanks for the response. I did have the actual ip address in the command. I ended up giving up on this method and going to the windows install. I am guessing the problem with the android method was having to set the path to adb which I could not figure out.

Last edited:

Jt2424

Nov 29, 2013
Looking for a little help with this. Has anyone done this and could maybe walk me through this method? Every time I try to connect to the fire tv I get adb: not found. Any ideas? Is there a path I need to set on my phone like I did on my pc?

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Looking for a little help with this. Has anyone done this and could maybe walk me through this method? Every time I try to connect to the fire tv I get adb: not found. Any ideas? Is there a path I need to set on my phone like I did on my pc?
What android device are you using? What android firmware?

jarcuri

Dec 9, 2013
I did this without an issue, however I didn't do the :5555 part....js terminal already knew that....any way you literally can walk us step by step through what you did......i know you followed the forums but sometimes it's the simple things, like maybe you turned your Wi-Fi off on your phone