Xbmc ios remotes

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
Denmark
XBMC commander here.. Once you remove the horrible wood cabin theme and changes to black it looks great. :)

Last edited:

dirty

Oct 5, 2012
Do any of those remotes have a keyboard that you can use to enter searches instead of having to click each letter on your tv screen with the remote?

dirty

Oct 5, 2012
On the official one for iphone how do you control volume?
When you have the button pad screen up, in the upper right corner is the gears symbol, when you hit that a side screen scroll reveals volume, keyboard, gesture zone, button pad, help screen, and led torch (flashlight pretty cool in bed with lights out). The volume doesn't work with ATV2 though.

Bronik

May 9, 2012
lol Jarvis, I think it's because people here make apps but don't make movies/tv shows.

Have any of these paid apps you guys love have the ability to skip ahead 10min. I'm looking to interstate this tweak into my Pi.

MtBikeNW

Feb 9, 2013
I use the official XBMC remote from the app store (iPhone 4S), when using the atv remote and I start Pandora (for example) and a song starts to play, I then try and surf Na*i-X for something else and the music stops, but when using the xbmc remote the music and splash screens stay up in the back ground (or the movie or anything else I have going) while I look elsewhere for other stuff...kinda cool...