XBMCHUB Graphics Showcase

Panda Monium

Oct 12, 2012
XBMC HUB Graphics Showcase

Attention all artists and graphics designers! This thread is your space to showcase your work and to let the developers know what you're capable of. Firstly I would like to thank any users interested in becoming a XBMC HUB artist.

This thread is your space to go wild and showcase your talent. Take the time to upload your graphics (add-on related or not). The purpose of this thread is to get an idea of the talent here and to showcase your abilities.

Imagine opening up XBMC and seeing your graphics on the main screen! Trust me it is a great feeling! Cheers and I look forward to seeing all your work showcased here.

Last edited:

Panda Monium

Oct 12, 2012
I figured I would start to this thread by showcasing some of the work I have done for XBMC add-ons.

Last edited:

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
@Panda Monium
not to belittle any of your other works but i have to say mash up is stunningly good.
nice clean and crisp with a top notch icon. good work matey :)

Panda Monium

Oct 12, 2012
Thank you for the support jokster, I look forward to seeing some of your work in this section of the forum.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
My two pence worth of what i did up to now.Hope to add more when i get bleedin time and have learned a bit more

azad720

Jun 9, 2013
Here are my submissions so far (more to come eventually)

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj558/azad720/Pri**wire2_zpsbe5324c3.png

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj558/azad720/Al*uc_zps6e3d5a9e.png

Last edited:

raspberry.pi

Jun 11, 2013
was looking at the website and saw the text scrolling across the top if you dont know what im talking about look at the top of the forum page well anyway while i was playing around in photoshop i wanted something to do so i made this if you want to use it you could i dont know what you would use it for but im done rambling here you go