XBMCHUB Graphics Showcase

Don_black

May 25, 2012
By no means was I insinuating that. Fair exchange is no robbery either. When I do quality graphics it takes time as well. You being a developer that's your lane, I would never take that away from you as well as I am a graphic designer and do some coding. I really don't ask for help with problems. I fix my own issues I read logs and fix errors myself, but thanks for the offer on that. I am looking for better relationships with devs, by no means am I asking you to completely a add-on for me. I am looking for help with the starting point, then I can work from there. If the community's goal is to help and to build a better community then if I ask for your assistance in helping me with a addon is that so much to ask or do you feel that because you are more knowledgeable of coding then that should deviate from helping others who want to give back to the community. IJS

jokster

Staff member
Jan 3, 2013
Tír na nÓg
Can everyone just let this drop or take the discussion to another thread.
This is a gfx showcase thread, hence the title.

You have had your say now move on!

electromanjim

Mar 13, 2013
Can everyone just let this drop or take the discussion to another thread.
This is a gfx showcase thread, hence the title.

You have had your say now move on!
I agree with jokster this thread is for GFX, and by the way the Pho*nix graphics TOP NOTCH nice work Jokster

Cheers

Electromanjim

Jerky

Mar 22, 2016
The addon is called SA*TS, salt = sodium chloride
Jesus I'm a chem major and that completely flew over my head. I thought table salt was Na and magnesium or something. Eh either way great job.

edit: I was thinking of Sea Salt the whole time, jeez.
Sea Salt = 55.5% chloride; 30.8% sodium; 7.7% sulfate; 3.7% magnesium; 1.2% calcium; 1.1% potassium.