Yeah, I died yesterday and went to hell......

DGM

Aug 20, 2014
Yeah, I died yesterday and went to hell and sure enough, hell was just as I expected. There was fire and brimstone everywhere, pits of lava holding people who were screaming in agony, little red guys with pointy tails chasing people and poking them with flame tipped pitchforks. Everything that is....except the red door. I was walking towards the door when all of a sudden there was a flash of light and smoke, and who stood there but an 8 foot tall devil.

He looked at me, cocked an eyebrow and said....."Mac, ole buddy. How ya doing my friend? Everything ok, everything to your liking, hmmmmm?" I shrugged. He then said, "follow me please" and he opened the red door. Behind the red door was a long hallway, the walls shimmering with heat, flames licking out from beneath some of the doors. As I followed the devil, we passed a door with lettering stating "Devil's Office". A bit farther there was one saying "Waiting Room", this one he opened, ushered me in, and told me to have a look around while he handles an incident.

As I looked around, I saw a clock on the wall with my name on it, but it wasn't running. I also saw two others, one for RavRob and one for Pogo, these were slowly running backwards. As I was looking at the clocks, the door burst open and there stood the Devil . "So, do you have any questions Mac?"

"Yeah I do" I said. "I see my clock, but it's not running." He replied, "that's cause you're dead." Then I said, "I saw the clocks for RavRob and Pogo, they were moving slowly backwards." He said "That's cause each time someone masturbates, they lose a little bit of their life." "Oh, I see" I replied, "where's Krunchy's Clock?"

"Oh, that one's in my office....Use it as a fan."

Last edited:

DGM

Aug 20, 2014
LOL, I hope you don't mind Krunchy. You posted in here so I kinda hoped you had a good sense of humor, obviously you do.

If I offended anyone by using their name in a joke, I apologize.

Have a good day ya'll

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Welcome Centre 2
B Android Boxes 0
T Video Addons 6