YouMusic

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Watch All The Best Music Videos From YouTube With YouMusic.

get YouMusic from tvaddons repo

v1.0.0 = Initial release

Chadman

Oct 12, 2014
I like it.

Is there a way (or can it be added) to have it play the next video without me turning on the kodi feature. I'd love to be able to start it and let it play (hit it and quit it?). I tried the playlists, but it was the same thing. Ideally, something to randomize videos, too, would be great. Not criticisms, mind you, just ideas. Some things to make it the ultimate party addon.

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
I like it.

Is there a way (or can it be added) to have it play the next video without me turning on the kodi feature. I'd love to be able to start it and let it play (hit it and quit it?). I tried the playlists, but it was the same thing. Ideally, something to randomize videos, too, would be great. Not criticisms, mind you, just ideas. Some things to make it the ultimate party addon.
bring up the context menu on the list you want to play and select 'play from here' and it will auto play the next.

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Excellent job on this add-on. Great quality music videos. I feel like a teenager again watching MTV. You know, back when they actually had music videos lol.

Idok Fire

xbman

Developer
Feb 3, 2013
usa
* Nice work spanky. Nice addon! "indeed" spank you very much! :-D

* What was not mentioned.. is spanky also seems to choose the best sounding videos as well. very nice.
They all sound great on my home stereo wide open! awesome job man with that.

Only a few request if possible: make the next page at the bottom too. i only see it at the top.. not a big deal tho.
And if possible make an add to playlist onto the yt 5.2.2 addon. if anyway possible... not a big deal tho man.
I still enjoy youmusic the way that is now....

But either way.. I use this addon a lot.. to hear some new stuff or some stuff that I may have forgotten.
I write those songs down.. and I add to the yt addon via my playlist. Now I have my own MTV back now.
So my playlist plays nothing but songs that i like. my MTV is back indeed.... thx to you as well.

and the other person was right.. it's like MTV used to be... Music Television.. 24 hours of music videos...
and if i remember back then correctly.. there were no commercials on mtv back then..
just some beavis and butthead vids on mtv.. haha! and uh.. maybe some rin an stimpy i think. yeh...
Then mtv sold out for the money an it was never the same ever again.. not even close.

Dang.. I wana go back to that time now.. yes please. everything was so cheap. an u could save up $.
Gas was $1. a gallon or less... need i say more... really good times indeed back then.
I'd trade my hi speed net.. my pc's..my tablets.& phones.. an all to go back to those days.. indeed. right now.
I used to just ride around all day an night for a hundred miles.. for $3... yeh.. it beat sitting at the house with no net.
an my car stereo was the loudest in my town as well.. haha... dang good days...

YouMusic.. close as u will ever get to mtv used to be. besides making a YT playlist.. which i started now.
But this addon will help you make that playlist back Indeed. Nice addon. heck yeah.
If this addon was any better.. it would need a flux capacitor. "that's heavy"
... keep up the great work man....

Tshark

Jul 21, 2016
My wife and I really like this addon. Since the demise of the VEVO TV addon this has been our most often used addition to Kodi. The only thing we miss is a Jazz catagory.

Thanks again for all the hard work!

Tshark

Jul 21, 2016
Great news Spanky. I keep looking for v1.0.2 through the "update" on Kodi. Any idea when it will be available? Thanks again for your hard work!

xodiuser

Jul 4, 2016
Thanks! This addon is great. Could you move the "Next Page" to the end of the list instead of the beginning? Also, Can you make the "Brought to ..." banner shows only when you open the addon? It's a little noisy currently.

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
Thanks! This addon is great. Could you move the "Next Page" to the end of the list instead of the beginning? Also, Can you make the "Brought to ..." banner shows only when you open the addon? It's a little noisy currently.
yea i will probably change the next page to the bottom of list in a future update.
i get no sound when the small pop up comes up here,,,,yours does???

xodiuser

Jul 4, 2016
yea i will probably change the next page to the bottom of list in a future update.
i get no sound when the small pop up comes up here,,,,yours does???
I think it's ok to just pop up when you open the addon, but pop up each time when you back to the main page is a little noisy. Any way, I'm ok if you choose to keep it, because this addon is soooo good! :) BTW, I don't know what's the meaning of the popup? Some kind of advertisement for TVAddons? I think most of people trying to install addons manually have already knew much about TVAddons, right? :)

spanky

Dec 25, 2012
I think it's ok to just pop up when you open the addon, but pop up each time when you back to the main page is a little noisy. Any way, I'm ok if you choose to keep it, because this addon is soooo good! :) BTW, I don't know what's the meaning of the popup? Some kind of advertisement for TVAddons? I think most of people trying to install addons manually have already knew much about TVAddons, right? :)
it is branding for tvaddons to make sure that the (noobs)/new users to kodi are aware where the addon is from and where to look for support.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Video Addons 3
J Music Addons 0