zip file

amoon04

Jun 7, 2017
I am trying to install the add on and when I go to install from zip file it shows up as plugin.program.indigo-2.0.2.zip but on the step by step instructions its a 1.2 it shows or something like that and when I install this one that's on here when it goes to initialize indigo it tells me it isn't a zip file and to try again later.... Am I doing something wrong? Pleaseeeee help!!!!

amoon04

Jun 7, 2017
firestick

I have the firestick how would I do that on there the same way go add it like I did the fusion step on the step by step go to file manager?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I don't have a stick but I would imagine you have a built in browser, use that. The file will then be located in the download folder. Then use ES Explorer to navigate to the download folder and install the file.

optical

Mar 25, 2014
Things are extremely broken right now. The manual zip file above does NOT fix the problem; it merely gets indigo installed on your device where it will eventually fail at the Config Wizard stage.

Petedabeat

Jun 7, 2017
Repos Down as well?

The lack of a working config wizard doesn't alarm me, however none of the repos I've tried accessing seem to be pulling anything. So far I've tried to manually install Ex**us and eldorado's repos and I get the same empty repo error.. 😫

graciela

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks so much, this really helped. I tried five or six times and could never get the zip file to download, but your download worked right away.

JGirwarnath

Jun 8, 2017
There is heavy maintenance being done right now. Things will get ironed out in the next couple of days.
Hi all. First post, and I'll start by saying THANK YOU to the tvaddons staff for the awesome work they have done and continue to do. Keep up the great work.

Im attempting to install indigo 2.0.20 and it does not appear under Programs>Add Ons. I just saw a warning message that it failed to install the add on from zip. Can you elaborate on what the issue is?

Thanks!

walterokumu

May 24, 2017
It seems everything is down. Even when you try installing an addon manually it still gives an error or no response at all. When are they going to fix this, it's really frustrating! Plus what happened to Pho*nix???

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You should be able to see some improvement. Many addons have auto-updated this morning. Maybe if you explain what addon you are trying to update and from where. If you are using the Su*** *epo, you can expect nothing but trouble. They can only steal our addons when they know where they are. The servers location is/has changed which makes the SR way behind and not able to keep up.

So please, more details so we can help you.

BTW, Pnoenix has folded and won't likely be back.

Ojib

Oct 5, 2014
I was able to install Ex**us this morning but there is a lot of other add-ons from TVaddons that are broken or not online yet. It looks like it will be a slow process to get things back to normal or lets say the new normal since some add-ons are no longer there. Just hope Spor**dev*l is not one of them since its now working on my other devices before this change happened 3 or 4 days ago....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Kodi Support 0
A Video Addons 1
D Video Addons 1