Spring is finally here and the unofficial Kodi community continues to evolve as our plans for the future slowly but surely become reality. Despite the interim limitations we’ve put on which addons can be distributed through our platform, development continues both inside and outside of our community. While our developers continue to work on staples of Kodi addon development such as URLResolver and USTVnow Plus, developers outside of our community continue to distribute unrestricted Kodi addons directly through their own GitHub accounts for all to enjoy.
We created the Git Browser as the new way to install Kodi addons. Once you’ve figured out the GitHub username of the developer who’s addon you wish to install, you’ll be able to install any addons they develop (regardless of whether we approve) in a matter of seconds. We can’t necessarily tell you what those GitHub usernames are, but it shouldn’t be too difficult to figure out on your own. We’re also in the process of developing some very cool new addons that will get you more streaming content than ever before. This is just the beginning!
Privacy is a fundamental human right. In the digital age, unless you are able to anonymize your access to the internet, your every move is tracked. VPN services can help you protect your privacy, while circumventing censorship and geoblocking…
NEED SUPPORT? ASK AT OUR FORUMS
- Git Browser: The New Way to Install Unrestricted Kodi Addons
- Get our New Repository to Continue to Receive Addon Updates
- Playing Retro Video Games (Nintendo, Sega, Atari) on Kodi
- Haven’t Used Kodi in a While? Newbie Guide to Setup and Update Kodi
- Top Kodi Addons Scraping Verified Content Sources
- Best Live TV and Sports on Kodi: AceStream/Sopcast for Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
- Download the Early Alpha Release of Kodi for Xbox One
- Kodi for Smart TVs: Kodi Directly on Sony BRAVIA or Sharp AQUOS
- Call to Action: Help Preserve Addon Code on GitHub
- Copyright Compliance: DMCA Protection and Blacklisted Addons