Help with getting Channel Pear to work on Firestick

I have Channel Pear on my older Firesticks that work fine. Now I just got a new Firestick and I am having problems getting Channel Pear to work. After Amazon removed Channel Pear from there app store two months ago, I figure I would try to install the apk Channel Pear from another website(apkpure). I was able to download the Channel Pear apk and login but it will not load any of the streaming channels. When I click play it just shows a tiny white box in the middle of the screen and never loads. Any suggestions? The apk channel pear I installed is a little different from the normal Channel pear app. Its like the Channel Pear on my phone. There has to be a way to get the Channel Pear to work.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    If it works on another fire stick, why don't you just clone the working firestick to the new one? Just use the backup/restore tool for this.

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    If it works on another fire stick, why don't you just clone the working firestick to the new one? Just use the backup/restore tool for this.
    What program or software to use? How exactly would I copy Channel Pear app from one firestick to the other firestick?

You would actually copy the complete setup from one fire stick to another. Just use the Backup software from kodi repository to back up your system from the working stick and use the restore section to restore it on the non working stick. You will have the exact same setup on both sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    You would actually copy the complete setup from one fire stick to another. Just use the Backup software from kodi repository to back up your system from the working stick and use the restore section to restore it on the non working stick. You will have the exact same setup on both sticks.

The channel pear I want to copy is not on Kodi. Its a app, like Netflix, or sling tv. If I could find a repository or the plugin for channel pear, I could just use that instead. Podgod repo use to have Channel Pear but its gone or not working. Will adbfire allow you to copy apps to another firestick?

Sorry, if it is not in Kodi, not much we can do here. This is a Kodi 3rd party plugin forum.

Does this work then?

https://***********.com/help/how-to-...-channel-pear/

https://github.com/Jidly/plugin.vide...ive/master.zip

Ah crap, i'll PM you

EDIT

I can't PM you because of your settings.
    Last edited by itstheone; 12-23-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Channel Pear

Quote Originally Posted by Outkastgamer View Post
    The channel pear I want to copy is not on Kodi. Its a app, like Netflix, or sling tv. If I could find a repository or the plugin for channel pear, I could just use that instead. Podgod repo use to have Channel Pear but its gone or not working. Will adbfire allow you to copy apps to another firestick?
    Did anyone ever find this app?

Thanks