Using microphone (Minix A2) with Mygica (495 or 1900) yes/no?  Webcam? Using microphone (Minix A2) with Mygica (495 or 1900) yes/no? Webcam? | Kodi Forums

Using microphone (Minix A2) with Mygica (495 or 1900) yes/no? Webcam?

I'm wondering if the built-in microphone in the Minix A2 will work with the Mygica 495 or 1900. I'm asking specifically for use in skype.

Bonus question: How well do USB web-cams work on Android boxes in general, and (if anyone know) the Mygica boxes in particular? Again I'm asking in terms of skype usage.

You have posted the same damned thing 10 times already. Not a good way to start. Post one question once. I have already answered this.

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    You have posted the same damned thing 10 times already. Not a good way to start. Post one question once. I have already answered this.
    Um what are you talking about? You just replied to a post I made more than 4 months ago - do you realize that? Where have I posted this question before? And were exactly did you answer it (please provide URL link to your answer).

Quote Originally Posted by SumGuy View Post
    You just replied to a post I made more than 4 months ago
    That was not intended to you. The post from the other dude who posted the same thing over and over was deleted by the admin. Sorry it looked like it was intended to you, it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    That was not intended to you. The post from the other dude who posted the same thing over and over was deleted by the admin. Sorry it looked like it was intended to you, it wasn't.
    Ok, that's fine. But were my original questions ever answered?

Sorry, I have no answer for you on this. I have a Shield and my *** works great. Best I can tell you is to give it a shot.