[RELEASE] TVPlayer.com [RELEASE] TVPlayer.com - Page 3 | Kodi Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    JNRW thanks for reply if I use the tvplayer.com via browser it works a charm but running it via Kodi as I have been doing for some time and as I said since the 13th it has been giving errors and i am not sure how to check the actual addon xml to see if there is some changes to be made to it so that I can view it in Kodi

Quote Originally Posted by itekweni View Post
    JNRW thanks for reply if I use the tvplayer.com via browser it works a charm but running it via Kodi as I have been doing for some time and as I said since the 13th it has been giving errors and i am not sure how to check the actual addon xml to see if there is some changes to be made to it so that I can view it in Kodi

It sounds as though a bit of developer input is required. Unfortunately this is a bad time of the year for such voluntary work. I am sure it will be rectified as soon as possible. My admiration for these guys knows no bounds.

JNRW thanks for reply and hope it does get a fix soon failing that i will have to bin addon :-(

Thanks for the addon

Team TV ADDONS Staff BludhavenGrayson's Avatar
    I am sorry guys, I have been away for the Christmas/New Year period. I knew this add-on was broken, but I have not had time/internet/whatever to do much about it.

The good news is I know the error, I have fixed the error and I will be pushing an update within the hour.

Sorry for the hassle, thank you for your patience.

BludhavenGrayson no need to apologise because one has to have his own personal life which comes first and thanks for a great addon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123