No Stream on Kodi 17.6 No Stream on Kodi 17.6 | Kodi Forums

Angry No Stream on Kodi 17.6

I'm about at my wit's end here. I cannot get any streams. Everything was working fine until a few months ago. I went on YouTube and tried all the solutions on upgrading to the latest URL Resolver, cleaned my cache, cleaned providers and everything else that posted a solution. But, still no streams! The only thing that works sometimes is if I reinstall Kodi...which I'm getting tired of doing.
    Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I have Windows 10.

Thank you

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Depending on what addon you are using, it could be Resolve URL that needs updating and not URL Resolver. Have you tried that?

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    Depending on what addon you are using, it could be Resolve URL that needs updating and not URL Resolver. Have you tried that?
    RavRob,

Yes I have tried that also. I was working on it all night and I think the problem has something to do with GitHub. So, I installed version 17.6 without Git Browser and so far everything is working. Hopefully it will stay working and I won't have to install Git Browser again.

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I appreciate it.

siciliangal

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by siciliangal View Post
    RavRob,

Yes I have tried that also. I was working on it all night and I think the problem has something to do with GitHub. So, I installed version 17.6 without Git Browser and so far everything is working. Hopefully it will stay working and I won't have to install Git Browser again.

Thank you very much for getting back to me, I appreciate it.

siciliangal
    sounds kinda like you was installing a outdated version of the addon to me,it is always best to install the repo of the addon of your choice to insure that things like that does not happen, Git Browser is only a installation tool to get what you want installed from GitHub and will not affect your system after that.

Quote Originally Posted by syntax View Post
    sounds kinda like you was installing a outdated version of the addon to me,it is always best to install the repo of the addon of your choice to insure that things like that does not happen, Git Browser is only a installation tool to get what you want installed from GitHub and will not affect your system after that.
    Thank you. Since I am not a expert on KODI I'm going to accept what you are stating. I'm just happy that the problem is fixed and I can enjoy my programs once again.
    Thank you for taking the time to help me....it is much appreciated.