Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Many infringing addons have moved to Resolve URL. If reseting the function cache, reseting the authorization and re-authorizing your RD didn't fix the problem, I really can't tell you what else to try.

BTW, this only helps getting your RD links again, without this, you should still be getting your free links.

JNRW,
    Where is VideoStream InputPlayer. I never heard reference to that.

SYSTEM, My add-ons, VideoPlayer InputStream. Click on that and enable both InputStream Adaptive and RTMP Input.

Also just check your add-ons are indeed enabled. SYSTEM, My add-ons, Video Add-ons and then enable all those add-ons you want to use. Note that enabling has to be carried out individually on each required add-on.

Good luck!

I did all that. No luck. The thing is YouTube is the only addon that plays anything. Almost a year ago, everything streamed.
    Maybe all this legal stuff has caused something or somebody to stop third party addons working. Am I the only one with this problem? Surely not.

The only thing I can think of now is that the add-ons are themselves defunct. Of course not being able to name the said add-ons severely limits one’s ability to help. Sorry but you do seem to have carried out all the usual checks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123