Removal Request Removal Request | Kodi Forums

Thread: Removal Request

Addon Developer

Exclamation Removal Request

Please remove my add-ons and repo from your site and forums. Please also remove any references to said add-ons.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    You should PM Eleazar Coding directly for faster results.

Addon Developer
    PM has been sent. Thanks.

Addon Developer
    Over a month has passed since I made my request. I sent a PM as you suggested, received no reply, and my add-ons and repository are still listed on your site. It's a simple request. By complying with my request you have the opportunity to show that your site has respect for developers and for communities other than your own. You also have the opportunity to perhaps change the minds of some people over at the official forum. The choice is yours.

Addon Developer
    Ok, so I've checked your site again this morning, and see you have (finally) removed my add-ons.

Thank you.

I do see however, that my repository is still listed here:

http://fusion.tvaddons.co/kodi-repos/english/

I would appreciate it if you would be so kind as to remove my repository from this location as well, and anywhere else it may be on your servers.

Once this is done, I'll stop pestering you.

Thanks in advance for your continued cooperation in this regard.

Addon Developer
    I see you have now removed my repository as requested in the post above. Thanks for the quick action, it is very much appreciated.

I sincerely hope that I will not have to go through this again at any time in future.

Addon Developer
    So it seems my hope was in vain, as my add-ons and repository are once again listed on your site.

I will ask, again, that you please permanently remove my add-ons and repository, and any and all references to them, from your site.