Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798

Thread: Help for Regex

Senior Member streamwatcher2013's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockey View Post

yes the logs difference is very weird since we both using same kodi and same methods
    and regarding the browser link, its every time the same. whenever i click that link this shows. screen shot is attached.
    Well It's nothing I can help with it. Here is my screen shot even with Opera browser and it shows the right live stream url

If you think my help is valuable, please donate to TV Addons. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by streamwatcher2013 View Post
    Well It's nothing I can help with it. Here is my screen shot even with Opera browser and it shows the right live stream url

i am very sure web view matter is a geographic matter, although i found an apk that ''Tolo'' section of it navigates to this page and works (only the livestream). But Thanks for ur efforts bro appreciate it

Gujal repo

Quote Originally Posted by gujal View Post
    Abroad India is available in DeccanDelight addon
    Yupptv preview is a 5 minute recorded clip pulled from their vod server, no use writing code for it as it is not a live stream
    Hi Gujal
    Just want to ask how can I install your repo. I had to wipe my kodi but when went to github to install your repo ,itís not there . You have deleted your profile. Managed to install 1.8 from other sources but it keep saying could not connect.
    Please let me know how to install and where is the support group now as unable to find you on github also. Need to install Deccan delight repo as thereís no other Indian addons available other than Deccan delight.

[QUOTE=streamwatcher2013;428573]Try this. Code will expired in 1 day

Code:
    https://pastebin.com/raw/tsEC9X9a
    Hi streamwatcher2013 thanks again for this code it was working flawlessly up until last night are you able to look at it or help me fix it the site

Update: fixed they had added cloudfare

thanks again
    Last edited by umonkey; 09-17-2018 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Fixed

hi and hope everybody is doin well.
    can we get a regex for this?
    hxxps://vaughnlive.tv/_horror_

Looking for a google drive regex please, the old one not working..I no urlsolve works, but looking for a method such as below

Code:
    <item>
    <title>Gdrive regex</title>
    <link>$doregex[url]</link>
    <regex>
    <name>url</name>
    <expres><![CDATA[#$pyFunction
    def GetLSProData(page_data,Cookie_Jar,m):
        import re
        strurl = (re.findall('"fmt_stream_map.*?(http[^|]*)', page_data)[0]).replace('\\u0026', '&').replace('\\u003d', '=')
        return strurl
    ]]></expres>
    <page>yourlinkhere</page>
    </regex>
    </item>
    Last edited by skyhigh; Yesterday at 02:51 PM.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone help regex this site: hxxps://samserial.in/ or maybe point me in the right direction to learn how to.

thanks again.

Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4888969798