Cast From Android (Avia Player) To Chromecast Cast From Android (Avia Player) To Chromecast - Page 5 | Kodi Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I also need to know what XBMC version will work with this.
    The link in OP is no more and I can not find an external player version of xbmc anywhere, and nightlies do not work.
    Thanks for any help anyone could offer

Its the Xaf build, its tricky to find but its definitely there, use Google, I think I may have found mine in freaktab. I just did this recently for my non neo Samsung tablet. That's the only xbmc version that will work. Google this and the link comes right up at the top:

Xbmc- samsat android frodo- 12.1 non neon.apk
    Last edited by TheLion; 09-11-2014 at 05:53 AM.

I recently bought a chromecast and before i seen this thread i downloaded xbmc updater from playstore and just cast screen on phone and launch kodi thats it kodi is on your tv screen using mx player. There is no chromecast symbol within xbmc but it still casts to the tv from my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker993 View Post
    Anyone have a method for Chromecasting XBMC without rooting your phone? Most expensive phone I've ever bought and I'm not about to void my warranty.
    If your phone isn't iOS, then you can install XBMC on your chromecast without having to root it. Check this link out to see how you can do so

https://www.techwhoop.com/install-kodi-on-chromecast/

Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrick View Post
    I also need to know what XBMC version will work with this.
    The link in OP is no more and I can not find an external player version of xbmc anywhere, and nightlies do not work.
    Thanks for any help anyone could offer
    Check out playerfactorycore.xml. It is an external player. You can download it from the link that I posted above this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345