Installl *********

Hello,
    I wanted to add some Addons to my Kodi on Ruspberrypi but alsmost everything I try failed
    Eventually they recommend to install ********* because it has a lot of Addons.
    When I tried to do (following some YouTube episode) I provided the path and gave it a name ‘*********’.
    When I click OK it tells me that the path is not right.
    Could someone please point me to the ‘working’ path that I could use and instruct how to do it?
    I feel that I’m lost
    Thanks

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    It sounds like you're trying to install a build. Please note we do not support nor recommend the use of builds of any sort.

If you can't install any single addon, it is likely you won't be able to install them via a build either. What happens when you try and install an addon? Please provide as much info as possible. You could also post a log. To do so, see my signature on how to post an error log.

Log

Thanks a lot for reply.
    I am using another version on my system:krypton
    I believe it was the latest version offered for Ruspberrypi.
    It has a slightly different interface that was referenced in your post but anyway I will try to get a log and post it.
    Thanks for willing to help me because I am really frustrated not being able to move ahead.
    Appreciate it

Hi,
    After I rebooted my RaspberryPi I was able to install "*********" with no problem.
    Now I have a few versions of this Repo like 'All', 'third party..' and etc. Not sure which one I need ... likely will leave all of it.
    My goal was to install addon for viewing Israeli Live TV.
    I followed steps from article reddit.com https://www.reddit.com/r/Addons4Kodi...raeli_live_tv/
    I stated to install 3 repo and then get addons from it.
    I was able to install those repos but can't handle it ... i.e. can't locate any addons and etc.
    Should I open another thread for that? Could someone help me with it? Should I post a log? (actually I don't have any errors ... simply can't locate/install those addons)
    Thanks a lot

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    To install the addons you need to go to Settings>Addons>Install from repository>
    Select the repo you have installed and search for the video addon you wish to install.