Animal TV Addon Animal TV Addon - Page 14 | Kodi Forums
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Animal TV Addon

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer
    Quote Originally Posted by mhancoc7 View Post
    Glad you like it! Is is currently working for you? If so can you send me info on what version of the Youtube Addon you have installed?
    I have not installed it yet but can try tonight.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar
    I just tested and everything is working just fine on my Android box. Just not on my Linux laptop. This has to be something with either the Youtube addon on something with live stream settings in Kodi.

I have pushed an update that checks to see what your YouTube addon settings are and if it finds that the MPEG-DASH setting is not enabled it let's you know that it should be. It also opens up the YouTube addon settings to make it easy to update. This should fix the issues people have been seeing.

The addon also no longer relies on the liveresolver module. It only needs to have the YouTube addon with the MPEG-DASH setting enabled.

I have just run through the list and made sure that the streams were all updated and the ones that had been automatically removed since they were down were back up.

Also for anyone interested I have created a new addon called Goat TV. It is well... Live Goats!

Check it out!

Hope you all enjoy!

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Thanks M7. I will reinstall Animal and give Goat a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    Thanks M7. I will reinstall Animal and give Goat a shot.
    Awesome! Please let me know how it goes.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    I am so happy to have animal tv back. I was really enjoying Deer.TV but it had disappeared in the last few days. It was really great. Will it come back?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RavRob View Post
    I am so happy to have animal tv back. I was really enjoying Deer.TV but it had disappeared in the last few days. It was really great. Will it come back?

Thanks.
    These should now be fixed.

So here is what happens. Animal TV is currently setup to be "semi-automatic". Basically I have a static config file that defines the streams. However, every 30 minutes a script runs on my server to recreate the json file that is used in the addon. If any of the streams are found to no longer be online they are removed from the listing. This way the addon only displays working streams. However, there is nothing that automatically puts a correct stream back in. Hence "semi-automatic".

So when you see a stream go away just let me know and I will try to fix it quickly. I plan to one day redo this addon to be more automated. Just need more time in the day.

Animal TV is down. My wife cannot watch the kitties! Please send us some good news!

Quote Originally Posted by JNRW View Post
    Animal TV is down. My wife cannot watch the kitties! Please send us some good news!
    It is working for me. It mi have been a temporary glitch.

Temporary glitch it was as it is all working again.

Thanks for keeping this going.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314