[RELEASE] TVPlayer.com [RELEASE] TVPlayer.com - Page 4 | Kodi Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by BludhavenGrayson View Post
    I am not aware of any bugs. I have just gone through and checked a dozen channels, including Dave and CNN, and they all worked.

If you are experiencing any issues please upload a debug log.
    Which I would if I wasn't also getting an error when I try a log upload (again on both boxes)
    I can paste a snippet here if it helps

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer BludhavenGrayson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    Which I would if I wasn't also getting an error when I try a log upload (again on both boxes)
    I can paste a snippet here if it helps
    If you can access the log file on a PC you could copy and paste the contents to pastebin, if that's ok?

When do you get the error? When trying to play a channel?

If you can access the log file on a PC you could copy and paste the contents to pastebin, if that's ok?

When do you get the error? When trying to play a channel?
    I get the error when I try to play. I can navigate to the chanels OK.
    https://pastebin.com/JY3iLAnt

Thanks for the quick response. I will post a log as soon as I can get to it. I am new to this site and I'm not sure what the correct method for posting a log here is. I have not created an account yet because I am used to the free sites on TV Player working without one on the pc.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer BludhavenGrayson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rikkitic View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I will post a log as soon as I can get to it. I am new to this site and I'm not sure what the correct method for posting a log here is. I have not created an account yet because I am used to the free sites on TV Player working without one on the pc.
    Try with a created account. The service does have different login/channel availability from device to device. Accounts are free (paid channels do not work in Kodi).

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    I get the error when I try to play. I can navigate to the chanels OK.
    https://pastebin.com/JY3iLAnt
    Can you check what version of the add-on you have installed? It looks like an old version, and should be version 1.0.1. Do you have my repository installed? If not, install it, and it should auto-update.

I can't look into your issue without a debug log.

The two channels you mention don't work for you, do work for me (in fact the only reason I made this add-on was for Dave). Are you signed in to your TVPlayer account in the settings? There are several channels that require you to be logged in to watch.

However, there are channels like the ones in the Five family that do not work within Kodi. This is because they use a different, yet-unbreakable, DRM.
    OK, I have posted a short log to pastebin. I tried Dave and CNN as previously and both returned errors. As a check, I then tried BBC News and it worked normally. When looking at the log, I notice there is a demux error on the two that failed, but not on the one that worked. Don't know what the significance is.

I think this should be sufficient, but if it is not, just let me know and I will try to do whatever is necessary. Thanks very much for your trouble on this.

https://pastebin.com/Y4BvA7wy

Try with a created account. The service does have different login/channel availability from device to device. Accounts are free (paid channels do not work in Kodi).

Can you check what version of the add-on you have installed? It looks like an old version, and should be version 1.0.1. Do you have my repository installed? If not, install it, and it should auto-update.
    Just saw your latest reply. I will do what you suggest. In the meantime you have my log if you want to look at it. I will let you know if anything changes.

Quote Originally Posted by rikkitic View Post
    Just saw your latest reply. I will do what you suggest. In the meantime you have my log if you want to look at it. I will let you know if anything changes.
    Well, this kind of sucks. I am in fact running version 1.0.1. I set up an account and it didn't make any difference, except that now Windows has started crashing. I hope you can find something in the log file. Let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234