France 24 Live Addon France 24 Live Addon | Kodi Forums
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar

Cool France 24 Live Addon

France 24 Live

I am pleased to announce the release of the France 24 Live !

This addon allows you to watch the France 24 channel live! Unlike many addons the France 24 Live addon opens the stream directly so it is super slick and intuitive. This addon is a zero config addon.

The addon is available in the TVADDONS Repo.

I hope you enjoy!

France 24 stops about 10sec after playing

Hi, I've installed France 24 Live from TVADDONS. When I click on it, it starts very well with live streaming and high quality HD but then it stops after 7-10 seconds into playing. How can I fix?

Quote Originally Posted by naby View Post
    Hi, I've installed France 24 Live from TVADDONS. When I click on it, it starts very well with live streaming and high quality HD but then it stops after 7-10 seconds into playing. How can I fix?
    Be sure that MPEG-DASH is enabled in the YouTube addon. The France 24 addon is supposed to check to be sure that it is but it might be missing the setting somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by mhancoc7 View Post
    Be sure that MPEG-DASH is enabled in the YouTube addon. The France 24 addon is supposed to check to be sure that it is but it might be missing the setting somehow.
    still not working more than 5 sec. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spark100 View Post
    still not working more than 5 sec. thanks
    Very strange. I would need a debug log to check it closer. I am not able to replicate the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by mhancoc7 View Post
    Very strange. I would need a debug log to check it closer. I am not able to replicate the issue.
    I've just installed this add-on on my Raspberry Pi 3 Kodi system, and I have the very same problem: the add-on just goes away after about 5 seconds of really good picture. Can you give a pointer to how to create a debug log with the relevant information?

Quote Originally Posted by ExTechOp View Post
    I've just installed this add-on on my Raspberry Pi 3 Kodi system, and I have the very same problem: the add-on just goes away after about 5 seconds of really good picture. Can you give a pointer to how to create a debug log with the relevant information?
    I believe Indigo has a debug log tool. If I am mistaken then I know that there are other addons for that. I generally just FTP/SSH into my box and grab it from the temp folder.