fire stick vs Nvidia shield? fire stick vs Nvidia shield? - Page 2 | Kodi Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gujal View Post
    Firestick vs nVidia Shield = Suzuki Vs Ferrari
    In price also.lol

Quote Originally Posted by ideboedyourmom View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has both a fire stick and Nvidia shield and can speak to the performance differences of using Kodi on both
    You can buy 2 or 3 very good kodi boxes or 5or 6 sticks for the price of a shield .I looks at it this way if you don't play games and just wants it for kodi then the shield is a overkill.thanks
    Last edited by catnap; 05-06-2018 at 09:11 AM.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    I agree with catnap. If you are in the US, go to Walmart and get a Mi Box. It is everybit as good as the shield but $65 vs $200

But Shield runs 64bit Android whereas every other cheap box even though has 64bitCPU comes only with 32bit Android
    Kodi is slowly moving to 64bit (Android 64bit was from 17 onwards, Windows 64bit from 18 onwards)
    In most likelyhood Kodi19 may be 64bit only and all these cheap device will be stuck with Kodi 17 or 18, Whereas with Shield it will be smooth sailing
    Kodi 17.6 Windows | Android

Quote Originally Posted by gujal View Post
    But Shield runs 64bit Android whereas every other cheap box even though has 64bitCPU comes only with 32bit Android
    Kodi is slowly moving to 64bit (Android 64bit was from 17 onwards, Windows 64bit from 18 onwards)
    In most likelyhood Kodi19 may be 64bit only and all these cheap device will be stuck with Kodi 17 or 18, Whereas with Shield it will be smooth sailing
    the story is use anything at lest you could watch kodi.the only question is what could i watch kodi on,that is good enough for me,i use a 70 bucks T95Z plus andoid and its fast e nought for kodi.so what your saying i will need another box to run kodi 19?thanks
    Last edited by catnap; 05-07-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12