Image Firmware Signing Instructions Image Firmware Signing Instructions - Page 10 | Kodi Forums
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by bubblegum57 View Post
    Mine works well on the previous version, so I'm happy. I have thought about wiping sd card, settings etc & then try again. I have a NUC, my grandaughter uses the mygica.
    Yeah reverting to 14.2 works grand. Dont let me put you off if you want to try a different micro sd but that isnt the problem. Its the architecture of the box. I tried it off usb and a different formatted sd and still no go.

Quote Originally Posted by Luddite View Post
    Yeah reverting to 14.2 works grand. Dont let me put you off if you want to try a different micro sd but that isnt the problem. Its the architecture of the box. I tried it off usb and a different formatted sd and still no go.
    if you have tried a different card & usb, there is no point me trying.

I am looking at a Amazon Fire TV, I have some Tesco clubcards vouchers I could use. I can't really justify it to myself though.

Yes on my mygica 510b it's a no go. Reverted to 14.1. The issue seems to be they unlocked cpu to run at 1ghz where mygica was under clocked. This is causing loop going back a few firmw****. Only solution would be to modify so cpu is not unlocked

Interesting that and this is encouraging from a dev

=====================================

''Because if you don't add it to the tofu-pre script it wont survive reboot.

You need to do this instead

CODE: SELECT ALL
    cd /root/.kodi
    wget http://www.pivosforums.com/download/file.php?id=656 -O S94tofu-pre
    chmod 755 S94tofu-pre
    reboot

This will download the script from the forums (its just that single line of command you quoted above), save it as S94tofu-pre (unless its that exact name and case it will get ignored), set it up as an executable script (so box can execute it at boot time) then reboots the box.

And don't validate using BogoMIPs , to verify box was actually underclocked, once reboot is done, SSH and execute:
    CODE: SELECT ALL
    cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_max_freq

If you get "800000" back then you have the box underclocked to 800 Mhz.

============================================

However ive tried the latest image on my brothers 510B that was always underclocked and the latest image doesnt survive reboot. ''
    I wont be able to try it for a while but if someone wants to try it

But surely if img Is renamed to zip . extract files. Change command line that unlocks cpu to remark or comment. Then zip and change back to img for flashing. In theory should be good to go

Ive never done anything of the sort before!, do you fancy giving it a try?.

No promises but might have a look. You are probably correct in your thinking but you will have to sign it after unzipping and altering

Would be excellent if you would give it a go

ccadi any chance of freeing up a bit of time to have a look at this.

I know this thread is an old thread - but can anyone post a link to the latest *,img file ( or Zip) that should work on a Nano Slim plus - M3 version.
    looks like 14.2 was done and worked fine for most people - so a copy of that would be fine

if anyone had done a later one that would be fantastic!

cheers

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910