View Poll Results: Do you use a Debrid Service?

Voters
179. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

117 65.36%
  • No

62 34.64%
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    I have just opened a RD premium account
    for 2 weeks to see if it's something I can use here in the US. But I cannot figure how to use it yet.
    There is a space that tells me to "Enter your links here" But doesn't explain what links... I am very
    brand new to all this so I feel rather dumb asking...But how do I use it? There's very little they
    explain to newcomers. I tried their forum section...But most of it is in French...Any help is appreciated.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    -LT-
    Already answered here
    Now what do I do? page II

Have used Real Debrid for a couple of years and loved it... still have it but links are not what they used to be - buffering etc. seems to be the norm for some (still a couple that are okay) so I'm starting to no longer see the benefit of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by -LT- View Post
    I have just opened a RD premium account
    for 2 weeks to see if it's something I can use here in the US. But I cannot figure how to use it yet.
    There is a space that tells me to "Enter your links here" But doesn't explain what links... I am very
    brand new to all this so I feel rather dumb asking...But how do I use it? There's very little they
    explain to newcomers. I tried their forum section...But most of it is in French...Any help is appreciated.
    What ever platform you are using on your Kodi Box or IPTV, in the settings there should be a place to enter your username and password. Once you do that you should be set up. Make sure you are using links associated with Real Debrid. On the website it shows which platforms to use. Once you watch something through RD, it will show in your activity. Go to Your Account and scroll down to bottom and click the download history. This will show everything that you have watched.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314