Thread: Website scraper

Website scraper

I'd like to scrape this movie website "bilutv.com". Display the movies and choose a movie to play. Can someone give me a hint how to do it.
    Is there a sofware I can use to do it or it need a complicated programming process.
    Thanks

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    You would likely need to code an addon that would scrape for you. Or maybe a coder would pick this site up and incorporate it in their existing addon. I believe Mr. Blamo (or any other 3rd party addon dev) might want to pick it up if he doesn't already have it in his addons.

If you want to develop your own addon, there are some tutorials on the net for this and/or you can grab an existing addon, tear it apart to find out how it works and try to adapt it to the site you want to scrape. If you want to contact devs, some can be contacted on Github, others on social media such as FB or Twitter.

If you want to contact devs, some can be contacted on Github, others on social media such as FB or Twitter.

Yes, I am looking for dev help, can you connect me to some good ones? Thanks

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    If the site is legal, I am sure the devs from this site will help. If the site is NOT legal, there's nothing we can help you with.