Can't Find This Addon or the New Fork

I searched my Kodi and could not find the URLResolver anywhere like it used to be on there. I then went to the TvAddons repo and got the new Resolver fork and downloaded that zip file. I went into the zip file and couldn't find the addon. So I then went to GitHub and searched for jsergio123's zip file and downloaded it. I opened the zip file and couldn't find the addon in there either. Am I missing something?

Senior Member streamwatcher2013's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdog View Post
    I searched my Kodi and could not find the URLResolver anywhere like it used to be on there. I then went to the TvAddons repo and got the new Resolver fork and downloaded that zip file. I went into the zip file and couldn't find the addon. So I then went to GitHub and searched for jsergio123's zip file and downloaded it. I opened the zip file and couldn't find the addon in there either. Am I missing something?
    As long as it is a zip file. You should install that scrip module by zip file. Do not unzip or extract it. Unless you want to see it's contain. I believe they are 2 different version either UrlResolver or ResolveUrl.
    If you think my help is valuable, please donate to TV Addons. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Both the URL Resolver and the Resolve URL are located in the Kodi settings>system>Addons>Manage Dependencies

However, in order to see this last menu, you need to set your Kodi to Advanced or Expert mode. The Basic mode will not allow you to see some menu items. You set the mode to advanced by simply clicking on it.

Can't configure URLResolver version 5.0.17. The configure button is inactive.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambremont View Post
    The configure button is inactive.
    What configure button are we talking about? If you press on the keyboard or long press on the remote, don't you see the settings tab? And if you press on that settings, can't you access the URL Resolver's settings?

Hello, I have the same issue since last update. The configuration button is here but grayed.
    Tryed to downgrade to 4.x.x from another update source ans still the same...
    I'm on Kodi 16 on raspberry. Distribution : recalbox

Quote Originally Posted by Ambremont View Post
    Can't configure URLResolver version 5.0.17. The configure button is inactive.
    Hello, just solved it by updating to 5.0.19 by relauching the install script on the repo

Many thanks.