Connection FAILED! Connection FAILED! - Page 2 | Kodi Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by billce View Post
    I uninstalled USTV to start over but my sign in info is still there. How do I wipe everything so I can start fresh? If my memory serves, at the very first of the sign up procedure it asks if you want to sign up using a social account. I chose Google not realizing that it didn't mean email. Then later it asks for my email address which I entered. Well things went south from there.
    Thanks for your help mhancock7.
    You can go into the addon settings and adjust the login creds.

It appears to be working. I uninstalled USTV NowPlus and the guide and reentered email and password without clicking Google in the "Sign up using social" (I think that was the mistake I made the first time).
    It may not be a problem but when going to email and clicking on the verification in the no reply msg they send it goes to the guide, and at the top of the page, it says: Your account still needs to be verified. To fully activate your account, check your email
    inbox. Since that's what I just did, I'm confused.
    Maybe you could tell me what they mean.

It appears to be working. I uninstalled USTV NowPlus and the guide and reentered email and password without clicking Google in the "Sign up using social" (I think that was the mistake I made the first time).
    It may not be a problem but when going to email and clicking on the verification in the no reply msg they send it goes to the guide, and at the top of the page, it says: Your account still needs to be verified. To fully activate your account, check your email
    inbox. Since that's what I just did, I'm confused.
    Maybe you could tell me what they mean.
    I can't remember the steps to activate your account at USTVnow, but you should be able to find it in the settings on their site when you are logged in.

Sorry just haven't signed up in a while.

Hi mhancock7,
    I just went to their site and that msg was no longer there so I guess it's fully activated.
    Thanks so much for all your help.

Hi mhancock7,
    I just went to their site and that msg was no longer there so I guess it's fully activated.
    Thanks so much for all your help.
    Glad to hear that you got it working.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12