Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    no longer working for me

    anyone else? tried , deleting and re upping account like b4, nothing, uninstalled reinstalled

    just spins on load

  2. #2
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    anyone else? tried , deleting and re upping account like b4, nothing, uninstalled reinstalled

    just spins on load
    Have you tried the Live TV section as well as the TV Guide?

    I am not having any issues on my paid account.

  3. #3
    ah, live tv works fine , guide does not work, tried resetting db

  4. #4
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    ah, live tv works fine , guide does not work, tried resetting db
    So I made some updates recently that I wasn't sure how it would affect all users. It basically ensures that the xmltv file is pulled via https.

    What version of Kodi are you using? What version of USTVnow Plus and USTVnow Guide are you using?

  5. #5
    isengard

    14.8.5

    1.3.4

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    isengard

    14.8.5

    1.3.4
    Same for me my paid subscription has stopped working on Kodi but works on a laptop
    Connection failed error on live TV or selecting a show - DVR still works curious

    I'm on 14.8.5

    Kodi 17.4

    any workaround? Would reverting to an earlier version work?

  7. #7
    yep, now my live tv no longer works either

  8. #8
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by pwr1019 View Post
    Same for me my paid subscription has stopped working on Kodi but works on a laptop
    Connection failed error on live TV or selecting a show - DVR still works curious

    I'm on 14.8.5

    Kodi 17.4

    any workaround? Would reverting to an earlier version work?
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    yep, now my live tv no longer works either
    Have you guys tried to do a force token refresh from the USTVnow Plus settings?

  9. #9
    this worked for live tv, still nothing on guide

  10. #10
    Team TV ADDONS Volunteer mhancoc7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,693
    Quote Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    this worked for live tv, still nothing on guide
    Did you say that you already did a DB reset on the USTVnow Guide addon?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •