PrivateInternetAccess - Top VPN Provider PrivateInternetAccess - Top VPN Provider - Page 4 | Kodi Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I have been using Private Internet Access (PIA) for over a year. My ISP speed with PIA off is 152 with PIA turned on my speed is 132.

I have installed PIA on my 3 TV Streaming boxes and have it programed to turn PIA on each time the box is started, that way I always use PIA when streaming.

Last edited by Bopper36; 05-17-2017 at 08:12 PM.

I was using PIA few months back, and although the VPN client software isn't that user friendly, but I found it's customization to be quite useful in choosing the encryption method, gateways, adblocker, and other things. I found it to be the affordable and one of the reliable VPN services available in the market.
    Last edited by peterkendrick; 05-27-2017 at 06:44 AM.

The best and most cost effective VPN I've found so far is https://vpnarea.com/front/.
    Easy set up plenty of high speed servers (including dedicated P2P ones) and the price is right!

Also multi platform.
    Last edited by Pippin; 06-01-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Hi guy,

Can anyone recommend a good vpn connection that I can trial?

Sanchezuk

I think a lot of top VPN will actually give you a 1 week trial. Maybe look around see which one will give you a trial or money back guarantee.
    PIA or Nord seem pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleazar Coding View Post
    It is one of the top VPN providers and I've been using it for years now even though I'm not even located in the United Kingdom and don't have problems with content blocks whatsoever. I use it for security and privacy reasons and have chosen this service because of its wide array of location options and speed. This is the one I recommend and I can say that I've heard dozens of XBMC users vouch for this service so far. You'll fnd more information at the article on our blog:

http://www.xbmchub.com/blog/2013/12/...ocked-content/
    I have used it for over a year, but I am looking to change, because it slows down Mbps at peak times, and at times I can't access the internet with it, and I have to disconnect. Windows updates have also have effected it, and I had uninstall and re-stall.
    Off peak times it normally works okay.
    Last edited by vid; 09-02-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Hi,
    I tried PIA, on two different occasions, but the only problem I had with them is they don't have any servers close to where I live here is the USA. As a result the ping to the server closest to me was always too high, IMO.

Wish they had some servers in Atlanta...but they don't.

Later...

Used pia for 3 years on phone, computer, iPad and box never had any probs, speed always good, will be renewing again in Dec

I used PIA before and it's actually good. But I recently subscribed to IPVanish for gaming. I read an article about the top 5 VPNs for gaming and IPVanish is in the top 1 so I tried. So far it's good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kencran View Post
    I used PIA before and it's actually good. But I recently subscribed to IPVanish for gaming. I read an article about the top 5 VPNs for gaming and IPVanish is in the top 1 so I tried. So far it's good too.
    IPVanish are good, there's no doubt about it they are one of the best.
    However your find lots of people recommend them on their sites because they get a referral bonus.

If you click the link from Vpnalert which you pasted it takes you too IPVanish to subscribe but if you read the http link you can see it's actually a referral link.

It's the reason why every Kodi blogger, Youtuber, etc recommends them so just be aware of that !

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234