Am I in the right place !!!!??,, Am I in the right place !!!!??,, | Kodi Forums

Red face Am I in the right place !!!!??,,

HI e1 from a very cold and wet UK. I am a complete tech novice and I found this forum by pure luck lol.
    When I say I need my hand holding in regards to anything technical is an understatement so please bear with me. Thanks

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum. Help is only a post away.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnwarbo69uk View Post
    HI e1 from a very cold and wet UK. I am a complete tech novice and I found this forum by pure luck lol.
    When I say I need my hand holding in regards to anything technical is an understatement so please bear with me. Thanks
    lol welcome bro but ya have to understand i am in canada and it gets wet and much colder then the UK here LOL

ya came to the right place ....................

Last edited by greektycoon; 12-05-2017 at 09:19 PM.

Hello Lynnwarbo69uk

Welcome aboard looking forward to some chat between us, hope we get some of that lovely white stuff (seen in greektycoon welcome post, not the bear foam despite it being brewed with ice cool Canadian water) in the next few days as forecast by the Met Office.

Love Destiny

Ty all so much x my bestie wants to emigrate to Canada ... she loves snow !!! She s like a big kid lol. If I can help anyone with the little knowledge I have just gI've me a nudge. Due to the fight I am having with my isp I've had to learn quickly and I'm only too happy to share it. Take care

not to late to join