Question no stream available ******

Good day to all, I am new to forums (thank you for your patience and all tips and advice to this newby are welcome!)

FACTS:
    I have used a KODI TV TAG version 16.0 for about a year. I am unable to stream ANYTHING in ******, as of about 7 to 10 days ago.
    First time I've lost all ability to steam ANYTHING.
    I DO NOT use a VPN. (Finding out now, I may need one.)

Any advice, or any advice on which forum topic I should look for is appreciated.

Thank you.
    Last edited by KREJensen; 06-16-2018 at 12:53 PM. Reason: add info

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    First of, Version 16 is outdated. You might want to update to version 17.6 which is the latest stable version. You can get it either from the play store or from Kodi.tv/download
    As for no stream available, you might want to reset the URL Resolver function cache and the Resolve URL function cache. Also use the maintenance tool in Indigo to clear all cache.

I am new here as well I am facing issue with Pla centa, Pla centa missing from repo. Just wiped my system before the blamo install. No other addons on my system. Everything is typed correctly. Downloaded neptune, works without issue.

Team TV ADDONS Volunteer RavRob's Avatar
    Sorry, for legal reasons we cannot discussed these addons. See my signature for a list of addons and devs that cannot be discussed here.

Note: using the github installer might help you in your endevour.